Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Family Dinner

Thanks to my awesome cousin and amazing aunty, we had a delicious family dinner on the weekend. I always look forward to these!

Dinner isn't dinner in our family without a starter of cheese....

Camembert with honey and pepper. It was my first time trying this and I was pleasantly surprised at how well the cheese and honey complemented each other, along with the pepper.




Stilton coupled with Cabernet paste. Another first for me, and extremely delightful!



Prepared vegetables....


Beef cubes.


Two cans of Ayam brand satay sauce.......

....mixed with soy sauce, a large can of crushed pineapple and some fresh chopped chilli.



Vegetables, ready to add to the Satay Beef.







Chicken breast dusted with cornflour.

After frying in batches.



When completed, add to honey chilli sauce (prepared earlier).




Honey Chilli Chicken.



Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment